Hello Blog Days

Hello ! This is my first blog post; things for me are coming to an end, university is almost over in a week and i will be induced into the full time work world, it does make me a little bit sad to leave my student life and although i have a full time job waiting for me i fancied picking up some kind of hobby just to keep me sane..! 
I will be blogging about beauty and food; (well mostly cake..) I hope this goes well is something i can keep up!
So heres my sad little life at the moment


When this is over, i hope to bring a real first blog post!



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. welcome to blogg, dear!
    haha i know this situation so well... I have a lot to do for my final exams, which are nearly over :'D
    feel free to check out my blog as well, if you like :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to a new post:)

    xoxo-Laila

    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete